Friday, February 20, 2015

The prize has arrived

Last year I participated in a play by email game of diplomacy run by Michael from the Mad Padre's blogspot.  Not only did Michael host the game, but he also provided prizes.  Today, after a long journey via Moose, Bertie, to his friends, arrived and promptly went on a tour of inspection of his new premises.

"Some dust here, eh what?"

"Ah, here's the help."

"Gee, big lasses these colonial girls, I better mind how I go."

"This is better, I can almost see my reflection."

"I wonder what it is?"

"Whatever it is, it's big, by Jove."

"Ah, the family silver, a bit more my size."

"Ink wells, now I'm starting to feel at home."

"I think I'll get on just fine."
Thanks Michael, he's a fabulous prize and full of character.

1 comment:

  1. Wine and women - sounds like a cushy billet for Bertie.
    Glad you like him. :)

    ReplyDelete