Saturday, October 29, 2011

Stalingrad - Crossfire

On Friday I introduced Richard to Crossfire using the Stalingrad scenario, something for which I had purpose built the terrain.  The picture is old, but shows the full setup, all made up out of cardboard, litter and lots of glue and paint.


Having taken a bit longer to set up than I expected, i think I need to better mark on the cloth where the buildings go.

The other problem was being in easily telling which squad belong to which platoon and company.  It also didn’t help that the subtle identifies I had used read company/platoon left to right, rather than platoon/company which was how I had it in the OB; so a little refinement is perhaps called for.
The hidden movement works well and makes this a great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment